Intersection of Nob Hill Boulevard and 40th Avenue to Shut Down for Multiple Days
The intersection of 40th Avenue and Nob Hill Boulevard will be closed from Aug. 1 at 9 p.m. until Aug. 4 at 5 p.m. as the intersection is rebuilt.
That is just one closure for the upcoming week of the city’s summer grind-and-overlay project.
In addition to the complete closure of one major intersection, the following roads will have lane closures between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. during the week:
- Walnut Street between First Street and Seventh Avenue
- Lincoln Avenue between First Street and 10th Street
The city also announced that several roads will be completely closed overnight. The closures will occur between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m., but exact dates were not announced in the press release.
- Lincoln between First Avenue and 16th Avenue
- 24th Avenue between Washington Avenue and Nob Hill Boulevard
- Nob Hill between 32nd Avenue and 48th Avenue
- 16th Avenue between Nob Hill and Englewood Avenue
- Yakima Avenue between 12th Avenue and 16th Avenue
- Tieton Drive between 16th Avenue and 33rd Avenue
- Tieton Drive between 40th Avenue and 48th Avenue
- MLK, Jr. Boulevard between Eighth Street and Pierce Avenue
- Walnut Street between First Street and Eighth Avenue
- D Street between First Avenue and Fifth Avenue
- 3rd Avenue between Walnut and D Street
- Lincoln between First Street and 10th Street
- Summitview Avenue between Yakima Avenue and 16th Avenue