Overnight Work Continues on 16th Avenue
The city's summerlong grind-and-overlay project has been in progress for about two months now and anyone who has driven down the new roads can see the difference.
The project will continue into the fall for a total of 90 lane miles.
The following roads will see overnight closures from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. at some point in the upcoming week:
- Nob Hill Boulevard from 32nd Avenue to 48th Avenue
- 16th Avenue from Nob Hill Boulevard to Englewood Avenue
- 4th Avenue from Division Street to Walnut Street
- 5th Avenue from Walnut Street to Yakima Avenue
- MLK, Jr. Boulevard from First Street to Eighth Street
- MLK, Jr. Boulevard from Pierce Avenue to First Avenue
- Walnut Street from First Street to Eighth Avenue
- D Street from First Avenue to Fifth Avenue
- Lincoln Avenue from First Street to Ninth Street
No details were released about what nights the closures will happen, but detours will be in place to help drivers manage the closures.
For more information, check the city's website.