Contact Us
KNDO

Couple Saves Man on Fire

A man who was working on his vehicle was burned Sunday when fumes from a nearby gas can caught fire which spread his clothing and his garage but he was saved by a couple driving by on their way to the fair.

Read More | Comment

See All News

Latest News

Yakima News

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalkkit.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!