These contest rules are in effect during the year. At times, special contests and promotions require the establishment of a separate set of rules.
1. all on-air and online contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
2. Contest methods may include random telephone selection, postcard entry, printed entry blanks, website internet entry, and/or text entry.
3. Radio station may require listeners to join the VIP Club on the station website in order to participate in certain contests. Entry instruction is posted on station website.
4. Station is not responsible for entries not received due to delay in mail service, internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.
5. Streaming audio is delayed up to 30 seconds or more and will decrease a contestant’s chance of winning on-air contests.
6. Contest participants agree that the radio station and Townsquare Media and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice, or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and re-broadcast for promotional use on the radio station.
7. When any contest has a deadline for entry, the deadline is clearly indicated in on-air promotional announcements or any written rules.
8. Contests and promotions are open to listeners ages 18 or older unless otherwise indicated.
9. The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The radio station limits the winning of major prizes to once every 12 months.
10. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any. All federal, state and local laws apply.
11. No purchase is necessary to participate in contests and promotions.
12. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prizes can’t be exchanged for cash.
13. Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates and do not include gratuities.
14. Winners who live within a 20 mile radius of our studios in Yakima, WA must pick up their prize. The radio station is not responsible for any prize mailed to a location outside the 20 mile radius. Winners are urged to pick up their prize at the radio station. Prizes to be picked up at the station will be held for 30 days.
15. Employees of Townsquare Media and any other sponsors are not eligible. Contests are not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of/for any radio stations or cable television franchises in the Yakima, Washington total survey area as defined by Arbitron Radio.
16. The radio station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
17. By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against Townsquare Media LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by the radio station.