Dish It Up Yakima – First Ever Taco Fest on Saturday!
While many of us typically celebrate it on Tuesdays, special recognition is due the tasty taco this Saturday!
Yakima first ever Taco Fest kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month with the Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Craft Beverage Yakima hosting the event on Historic North Front Street this Saturday, September 15, from 4-8pm!
General admission tickets are available at yakimatacofest.com for $12 -- online ticket sales close on Thursday, September 13.
Expect lots of musical entertainment and plenty of food and beverage vendors too!
3-4pm:DJ Ricky Frezko – Top Latin Hits
4-6pm: Quinta Nota – Colombian Cumbias
6-8pm: EnCanto – Brazilian Hits
TACO VENDORS & THEIR TACOS - $2 per taco
• Tacos Don Chayo: Asada & Carnitas
• CHITOS Tacos and Beer: Birria & Adobada
• Taco El Grande: Al pastor & Asada
• Taco Borracho: Asada, Al pastor, & Veggie bell peppers
• Fat Pastor Productions: Chicken bahn mi & Redifer Brewing Stout braised beef
• Taquitos El Porvenir: Al pastor & Asada
• Los Chavos Tacos: Marinated beef & Prickly pear cactus
• What I Crave: Shrimp, Chicken, & Veggies
• Cocina Zacatecas: Spicy pork & Green chili chicken
CRAFT BEVERAGE VENDORS & THEIR DRINKS - $5 per drink
• AntoLin Cellars: Riesling & Cabernet Sauvignon
• Kana Winery: Workingmans Red & Chardonnay
• Gilbert Cellars: 2015 Left Bank & 2016 Unoaked
• Naches Height Vineyards: Can Can & Two Dancers
• Swede Hill Distilling: Cherry Moonshine Margarita & Apple Moonshine Mojito
• Tieton Cider Works: Apple Cider & Cherry Cider
• Bale Breaker Brewing Company: Lime Sabrosa Gose, Sesiones del Migrante Mango IPA & Palm
• Cowiche Creek Brewing Company: YPA Micheladas & Mt. Cleman Fresh Hop Pale Ale
• Hop Nation Brewing Company: Moxee Festive Ale & GSA (Scottish)
• Redifer Brewing Company: Stout & Pale Ale
• Single Hill Brewing: Cerveza Especial & Eastside IPA
• Valley Brewing Co.: Slow Motion Potion & Blonde Bite
• Yakima Craft Brewing Company: Otra Mas & Red Hazy Skies
How do you judge who makes the best taco or craft beverage? Glad I don't have to do it
but there are judges who will. Look for a games area and a swag booth as well.
Better start looking for a babysitter too, this is a 21 and over event.
To get the latest Yakima Taco Fest information follow @yakimatacofest on Facebook and Instagram.