OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — The Department of Natural Resources has concluded that an August wildfire that caused $11 million damage was caused by sparks from welding or cutting work on a bridge southeast of Cle Elum...
An 83 year old man who suffered smoke inhalation in a house fire in Yakima last week remains in a Seattle today. Lee Pridgen was first identified as a 55 year old man who was rescued from a bedroom of his mobile home in the 76 hundred block of Nob Hill...
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to KIT VIP
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalkkit.com using your original account information.