albertsons

Settlement Agreement Reached in Albertsons, Haggen Lawsuit
Settlement Agreement Reached in Albertsons, Haggen Lawsuit
BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) — Albertsons will pay $5.75 million to settle a lawsuit that sought up to $1 billion in damages related to the sale of stores to Haggen, currently involved in bankruptcy proceedings. The Bellingham Herald reports Haggen said in the lawsuit that Albertsons systemically eliminated competition in more than 130 local grocery markets across five states. ...
The Human Touch Replaces Personal Check Out At Albertsons
The Human Touch Replaces Personal Check Out At Albertsons
Move over terminator…the machines failed to win this battle!  Leading us to as--When is a convenience not a convenience?  Perhaps when 65% of customers not only say “no thanks” but also “No-Way!”  In an online poll, only 35% of Albertson Supermarket customers say they love automated checkout, while the remaining 65% said they hate them or use them only when they have to