It’s Online Auction Time — Take a Look at What’s For Sale and Get Ready to Start the Bidding Sept. 12!
When you think auctions, images of fast-talking auctioneers who can sell the rug right from under your feet might come to mind.
But that's not how it works with Yakima's Seize the Deal auction. It's all online, so you don't have to worry about accidentally raising the bid by scratching your nose or something. And and the bidding starts well below retail values, so you're bound to get some great deals on stuff you can really use.
So take your time. Review this year's auction Items at your leisure all this week -- the bidding doesn't start until first thing next Monday morning (Sept. 12).
Here's a sampling:
- Nine different packages from Anderson Rock & Demolition Pits.
- Home furnishings from Meredith Furniture.
- Gift and floral packages from Bella Fiora Floral.
- A truckload of options for accessories, tires and other items from Hendo's Accessories.
- Photo sessions from Christel Clear Photography.
- Getaways from Colville Gaming LLC.
- A Go-Go Elite motor scooter from Howard's Medical Supply.
- Gift certificates from Inland Lighting.
- A two-and-a-half month summer experience at Oakridge Montessori School.
- Gift certificates from Parry Jewelers.
- Tile, waterproofing or labor from Russell Flooring.
- A range of light, pest control and lawn care services from Senske Services.
- Gift certificates for Smith Auto Electric.
- Lighting from Standard Paint and Flooring.
- Full tooth restoration with implant and necessary imaging from Sunrise Dental.
- Laser hair removal, skin tightening and other procedures from Synergy MedAesthetics in Kennewick.
- Or take your pick from a range of goods and services at Valley Mall.
Like we said, take this week to review the inventory -- but don't wait too long. The bidding will go fast and the items won't last once the auction officially starts next week, and the sale ends for good at 7 p.m. Friday (Sept. 16).