20 Yakima Valley Restaurants to Visit at Least Once This Fall
When we think of foods we love to eat in the fall, hot soups, chili, baked pies, pizza pies, hot ciders, chicken mole enchiladas, stuff with squash and zucchini in it, pumpkin spice-flavored treats, and thick creamy pasta dishes. We add freshly harvested veggies and fruits from the Yakima Valley to our ingredients. Living in Central Washington puts us at a great vantage point to dine out at some of the best restaurants to visit in the fall.
If you are new to Central Washington, welcome! The eatin' here is fantastic. If you have been living here for a while, then you can probably recommend your own great Central Washington restaurant that someone should visit this fall.
I have created my own list of 20 such places that I love to eat at and that will be serving up some great fall eats! Only six restaurants on this list are places are places I haven't tried yet but can't wait to visit (I put an asterisk beside those). I am going to do a review on each of them when after I try them out this fall!
In no particular order, I would love to dine at each of these 25 Yakima Valley restaurants at least once!
1. Provisions Restaurant on Terrace Heights Drive in Yakima
2. Xochimilco at Valley Mall on Main Street in Union Gap
3. Eats & Elixirs on Summitview Avenue in Yakima
4. Cowiche Canyon Kitchen & Ice House Bar on Yakima Avenue in Yakima
5. Zesta Cucina Italian Restaurant on Tieton Drive in Yakima
6. *Restaurante Las Islas on East Edison Avenue in Sunnyside
7. *Sakura Teriyaki & Sushi on Yakima Valley Highway in Sunnyside
8. *Geet Indian Cuisine on North First Street in Yakima
9. Sumo's Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi on Yakima Avenue in Yakima
10. *Las Palomas Mexican Restaurant on South Elm Street in Toppenish
RELATED ARTICLE: 5 of the BEST SOUL FOOD Restaurants in Washington State
11. HopTown Wood-Fired Pizza on Donald Wapato Road in Wapato
12. Freehand Cellars on Windy Point Drive in Wapato
13. 617 on Tieton Square on Elm Street in Tieton
14. Purrr on East Yakima Avenue in Yakima
15. A&B Native American Cuisine in Wapato
16. The Distillarium on Industry Lane in Yakima
17. *Teppanyaki Box Restaurant on North First Street in Selah
18. Kyoto Sushi & Steak House on West Washington Avenue in Yakima
19. *Ramen Ya on Summitview Avenue in Yakima
20. Yakima Thai Cuisine on Staff Sergeant Pendleton Way in Yakima
Report a typo