Short Week Will Still See Road Construction
The major roadwork that will continue throughout the fall will again affect traffic during this short work week.
The following lanes will see periodic lane closures between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- 40th Avenue between Fruitvale Boulevard and Summitview Avenue
- Lincoln Avenue between 24th Avenue and 32nd Avenue
- Nob Hill Boulevard between 32nd Avenue and 48th Avenue
- 16th Avenue between Yakima Avenue and Englewood Avenue
- Tieton Drive between 44th Avenue and 48th Avenue
- Yakima Avenue between 12th Avenue and 16th Avenue
Portions of Nob Hill between 32nd and 48th will be completely closed to traffic overnight from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. from Tuesday, May 27, through Thursday, May 29. Portions of 16th between Yakima Avenue and Englewood, as well as portions of Tieton between 44th and 48th, will be closed to traffic overnight on Tuesday, May 27. And, portions of Yakima Avenue between 12th and 16th will not be open overnight on Thursday, May 29.
You can see a full map of the citywide repaving project at the city's website.
The total cost of the project will be $15 million.