So you missed out on Watershed. The great outdoor music and camping fest at the Gorge. Your Summer is ruined. Not.
Hold on bunky, you still have time to save the Summer with the Huckleberry Jam - a two day camping & music festival August 14 and 15 at the Tamarak Resort at Donnely, Idaho!
With the stage at the base of the mountain and a gentle grassy slope rising above, the cool alpine setting will provide great views for all to enjoy an exceptional music experience this summer featuring ten national acts!
Community Camping at Donnelly Airport
- $40 for Friday and Saturday night – Thursday night is free! Come up early to avoid traffic & for pre-party performances!
- 50 spots available for SATURDAY ONLY – $30 (on sale July 28th)
- ONLY 350 spots available!
- Drinking water is free
- Electricity/sewer/and water not available
- Space for your tent and your car
- Shuttles from the campground to the festival
- Only one car per camping spot
For everything else you need to know about the bands, schedules tickets and more check out: http://thehuckleberryjam.com/