Portable Space Heater Causes Tuesday House Fire
Firefighters say it's that time of year when they see a lot of fires caused by space heaters. They warn never to place curtains, bedding or clothes to close to the heater and they say many of the heaters have old cords that can cause a fire.
State Officials Urge Everyone to Report Plumes of Smoke
The largest fire in the state is the Williams Flats fire near Keller Washington is now at more than 44,000 acres with 45 percent containment.
Flash flooding in the area on Sunday washed out many roads in the area as firefighters continue to battle the flames started by a lightning strike last week.

Load More Articles