Rules of the Road – Speeding Sign Warning Sign Zodiac Sign? — Dave’s Diary
To promote safety on the nation’s highways we expect each motorist to be able present proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license. But maybe there is another piece of paperwork we should ask drivers to post as well. Maybe we should require a visual display of their date of birth.
It seems a little farfetched but a recent survey of 1,000 adults reveals that our astrological sign determines how we behave when we get behind the wheel. Beep, beep ‘em beep, beep, Yeah!
- Aries -- Rams are the most easily annoyed by the antics of other drivers.
- Taurus -- The Bull is a laid-back driver, who is usually considerate and pleasant to others.
- Gemini -- Twins are overly fond of their cars. Beware of finding yourself in a fender bender with this sign.
- Cancer -- Crabs get hot under the collar if they spy a speed camera filming at an intersection.
- Leo -- The Lion tends to roar at the slightest inconvenience or error caused by other motorists. Road rage, anyone?
- Virgo -- Those born under this sign are fastidious about their driving.
- Libra -- These folks make the best commuters because they have no problem dealing with heavy congestion on the roads.
- Scorpio -- The Scorpion driver tends to have a lead foot, which leads to more than his share of tickets.
- Sagittarius -- Archers have a need for speed, racing around totally oblivious to the posted limits.
- Capricorn -- Goats constantly complain about the high cost of maintaining their vehicles.
- Aquarius -- Slow and plodding, the Aquarian is the most cautions of drivers.
- Pisces -- Fish aren't bothered by other speeding drivers, and they're also the most patient with others' foibles.