Contact Us

Propane Fire Sends One To Hospital

kimatv.com

One person was sent to a hospital to be treated for injuries after a fire at All American Propane on Keys road. A fire that officials say was caused by a faulty propane tank. The fire was reported just after 8:30 Monday morning. Maintenance workers were using a forklift to work on the tank when the fire started. State Route 24 and other roads in the area were closed during the fire. There’s no damage estimate.

More from newstalkkit.com

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalkkit.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!