A fire in Yakima sent another house up in flames Saturday morning causing $80,000 in damage.

The Yakima Herald reports that firefighters were on scene by 7:20 a.m. to fight the fire. A two-story building in the 300 block of S Third St. was in flames.

The residents of the building were able to escape, but power had to be shut off to the area as firefighters kept the flames away from neighboring buildings.

No one was was injured in the blaze but firefighters believe the building is a total loss.

"I just saw the entrance, the door, with fire but it wasn't anything big," neighbor Laura Ramirez told KNDO. "It was just something small. But then five minutes went by and it was something huge."

The fire started when an electric heater that was too close to a bed caught the blankets on fire.

Seven people living in apartments inside the building are now displaced.