Father’s Day Gifts – My Personal List For My Family’s Convenience
Father's Day is just a couple of days away. Here's a list for my family just in case they are stuck for a gift idea.
The 2011 Ford GT 500 Coupe. About $53K. I've never owned a Ford, but I'd be willing to try one out!
- chevrolet.com image
- The 45th Anniversary Chevrolet Camaro. Looks, muscle. Need I say more?
- dodge.com image
- The 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8. Retro styling, hemi engine. MOPAR. Guys, do I have to say anything else? About $56K.
- hemmings.com image
- I had a thought that I should not burden my family with the cost of a new car. Here's an alternative. A pre-owned vehicle. The 1970 Dodge Coronet 440 Convertible. I've wanted one since I was 14. Should be easier on the budget, eh? Oh, wait. Still goes for about $55K restored.
- artforlittlehands.com image
- But then again, it doesn't take big bucks to really please a Dad!
- Happy Father's Day all!