Street light outages. Graffiti. Abandoned cars. Where do you tell the city about your concerns? If you have a computer it's called Yak Back. City spokesman Randy Beehler says it was started in 2012 and has become very popular.
There were nearly 1,500 reports in both 2017 and 2018. "The most popular calls are those about code violations but many people use it to send suggestions to the city as well."
You can find the Yak Back feature on the city website at
You don't have a computer?
You can call in your concerns to the city at 575-3535.

More From News Talk KIT