Don’t Miss the 2022 Rainbow Pride Presented by Yakima Pride
Yakima Pride presents RAINBOW PROM, a chance for teens ages 14 to young adults 20 years of age from across the Yakima Valley to come together for a fun music-filled evening of acceptance, dancing, love, and community.
What is Rainbow Prom?
For many teens, the prom is the epitome of their high school experience. But for students who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer, it can be a challenge to feel like they belong. Yakima Pride decided to start a new annual tradition called "The Rainbow Prom," where attending LGBTQ+ youth are welcome and safe to be fully themselves.
When is Rainbow Prom?
May 28th, 2022 - 6:00-10:00 PM and is for ages 14-20 (please bring your school i.d or your Washington State i.d)
Where is Rainbow Prom Being Held?
Yakima Valley Museum, which is located at 2105 Tieton Dr, Yakima, WA 98902 in the
What is the Theme?
Come dressed in your best PUNCK ROCK attire and be ready to DANCE YOUR SOCKS OFF and if that is not enough, you don't want to miss these AMAZING Drag Performances!
What Will Be Happening at Rainbow Prom?
- There will be a Contest for 2022 RAINBOW PROM ROYALTY (details to be announced.)
- Beverages Snacks provided (Vegetarian and vegan snacks will be available.)
- A chance to meet other friends in the LGBTQ+ community!
- More event information coming soon!
- As always, there will be Yakima Pride chaperones on-site at all times and we ask that once guests enter the premises there is no re-entry.
- All ticket proceeds go to support the Yakima Pride's annual programs/events such as the Rainbow Prom.
How Much are the Tickets?
Tickets-Online / PreSale: $5* + service fee.
Tickets at the Door: $10*
*Ticket price includes entry to the Rainbow Prom, snacks, and beverages.
PLEASE BRING SCHOOL ID or WA STATE ID
Tickets should be purchased in advance to ensure we maintain a safe occupancy for the event.
What If You Can't Afford a Ticket?
If you want to attend the event, but are unable to pay for a ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music feat. To announced!
- Drag Performances feat. To announced!
- Location & Directions
Yakima Valley Museum
2105 Tieton Dr., Yakima, WA 98902
The Ballroom overlooks the lawns and trees of Franklin Park and beyond to the distinctive ridges of the Yakima Valley.
Plenty of parking in the Yakima Valley Museum parking lot.
Yakima Valley Musuem
KEEP LOOKING: Here are 33 LGBTQ+ charities that need your donation