Your Personality Revealed – Egg-xactly!!
The incredible edible egg….is it good for us or isn’t it? Science has appeared at both end of the argument … too much cholesterol…just enough protein….we’ll that discussion to the health experts. Our focus today, World Egg Day by the way, is on the way we prepare the eggs we eat and what that say about us.On average Americans eat 100 eggs per year. Studies show 53 percent of us prefer eggs for breakfast on Sunday morning.
- Sunny-side up -- You are an optimist and easy going.
- Hard-boiled -- You're a no-nonsense type. You're quick to form opinions.
- Soft-boiled -- You're gentle, sensitive, neat - but you're not always easy to please.
- Scrambled -- You're agreeable and very steady. You go with the flow.
- Over easy -- You are very precise. You know exactly what you want out of life.
- Poached -- You are very orderly - you don't like to see anything out of its place.
- Omelets -- You enjoy taking risks.