Valentine’s Fun Facts: Taj Mahal Is One Big I Love You Card
I’m trying something new this year for Valentine’s Day. I am giving my wife something each day of the week. I’ll let you know how it worked! Until then, some Valentine’s Fun Facts:
- If you forget the big day or don’t come through on a grand gift there are only so many place you can hide, since the day for love is also celebrated in Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Denmark, and Italy.
- The most fantastic gift of love is the Taj Mahal in India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan as a memorial to his wife.
- Every Valentine’s Day, the Italian city of Verona, where Shakespeare’s lovers Romeo and Juliet lived, receives about 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet.
- About 3% of pet owners will give Valentine’s Day gifts to their pets.
- In the US, 64 percent of men do not make plans in advance for a romantic Valentine’s Day with their sweethearts. (http://www.sheknows.com/holidays-and-seasons/articles/807655/fun-facts-about-valentine-s-day)