smoke inhalation

Longview Homeless Shelter Evacuated Due to Fire
LONGVIEW, Wash. (AP) — About 80 residents of a homeless shelter in southwestern Washington were evacuated after a fire in the laundry room.
The Daily News reports the Community House on Broadway emergency shelter in Longview was evacuated Wednesday morning...
Two Men Escape Abandoned House Fire
Two men injured in a house fire Friday in Yakima were treated at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle over the weekend. Both were being treated for smoke inhalation. The two were among four people who were inside the abandoned home on the 400 block of North Fifth Avenue when the fire started Friday …
Gleed House Fire Takes Life of Elderly Woman
A fire in Gleed on Friday night took the life of an elderly woman. Gleed Fire Chief James Kohl says the fire was reported at about 11 o'clock Friday night and when they arrived flames had engulfed a part of the home in the 1400 block of Old Naches Highway...