A car caught fire Monday when a father and son started their car. Officials said they then
knocked over a gas can which spread the fire. It happened on the 2200 block of Englewood Avenue
around 1:15 Monday afternoon
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to News Talk KIT
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalkkit.com using your original account information.