grease fire

South First Street Burger King Gets Flame Broiled
An early morning fire over the weekend left Yakima residents without whoopers and fries. The Burger King on South 1 Street caught fire early Saturday morning. It was most likely caused by grease. The hood of the building saw the most damage...
Grease Fire Evacuation At Safeway
A grease fire in the kitchen of the Safeway at South First and Mead caused an evacuation on Sunday. There were no injuries.  Store officials are evaluating the damage today. The fire was reported at about 5:30 p.m. Sunday when oil in a wok caught fire on top of one of the stoves...