fire

Couple Saves Man on Fire
A couple driving to the Central Washington State Fair on Sunday rescued a man who had caught fire when fumes from a nearby gas ignited his clothing and his garage.
Apartment Fire Displaces 16 Residents
16 people are being helped by the Yakima office of the American Red Cross today after a fire at an apartment complex in the 200 block of North 10th Street.
The fire was reported at about 10:00 p.m. Wednesday night.
Firefighters say flames were coming from the roof of the complex when they arrived...
Firefighters Evacuate Home during Kitchen Fire Saturday Night
Officials from the Yakima Fire Department are recommending residents have both Ionization and photo-electric smoke detectors after they responded to a structure fire late Saturday night.
Firefighters arrived at a fourplex in the 700 block of South Ninth Avenue and found smoke billowing out of one of …
Two Women Injured as House Burns Down in White Swan
One White Swan woman is being treated for burns in Seattle after a fan caught fire in her home burning it to the ground but it could have been much worse without the help of a lawn hose and some friendly neighbors.
This is a scene that most people would run away from, but not Alex Thompson...

Load More Articles