Contact Us

South First Street Burger King Gets Flame Broiled

facebook

An early morning fire over the weekend left Yakima residents without whoopers and fries. The Burger King on South 1 Street caught fire early Saturday morning. It was most likely caused by grease. The hood of the building saw the most damage. The Health District was notified and all open food had to be thrown out. They are closed until everything is back to normal. The damage to the building along with time for having to close is estimated to be $15,000.

More from newstalkkit.com

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalkkit.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!