Pops Wants More Family Time and Would Sacrifice Cash fot it
72% of men would give up money for time with their wives and children, according to a recent poll by Spike TV. The study found that there has been a shift in men’s lives on many fronts including work, interpersonal relationships and family when compared with the world of their fathers.
- 44% of fathers say they don’t spend as much time as they would like with their kids.
- 28% of men are worried about losing their job in the next year.
- 75% of men say it is hard to keep up with education and skills at work.
- 67% are worried about health coverage.
- 48% have trouble sleeping.
- 79% have a personal relationship with God.
- 42% attend a religious service once a week.
- 48% are uncomfortable discussing personal problems.
- 57% support equal partnership in marriage.
70% are watching their weight