No I-90 Snoqualmie Pass Blasting Tonight
Due to holiday travel for Labor Day, WSDOT and contractor crews will NOT be closing the pass tonight from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Interstate 90 over Snoqualmie Pass.
Blasting and it’s associated one hour delay on I-90 at Snoqualmie Pass had been scheduled between 7:30 and 8:30 tonight, but the Washington State Department of Transportation decided not to blast tonight, anticipating increased Labor Day weekend traffic.
Due to heavy traffic volumes over Labor Day weekend, there will not be construction-related lane closures on Monday, Sept. 3.
Here are some tools to help drivers plan their trips:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for email updates
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras
- Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511