Match This – Major Accomplishments by the Age of Thirty — Dave’s Diary
I have to admit I’m getting confused. Is 50 the new 30 or is 30 the new 20? Help! And while we are on the subject of age, have you heard of the benchmark known as –What have you done by the time you’re 30?
Apparently that is a milestone for young achiever to use to measure their progress enroute to the stratosphere of success. Did you own your own home, business, have a family or reached the top of your field by age 30? Well, wherever you are on that journey along the chronological scale know that the bar has been set pretty high by the following famous folks!
Here are some successful accomplishments made before they were 30.
- Mark Twain published his first short story, “Jim Smiley and His Jumping Frog.”
- Donald Trump persuaded bankers to lend him $80 million so he could buy the Commodore Hotel.
- Samuel Morse’s assistant, Alfred Lewis Vail, devised Morse code.
- Physicist Armand H. L. Fizeau measured the speed of light.
- Bill Gates was the first person ever to become a billionaire by age 30.
- The Beatles had finished their entire career as Beatles, released all their albums and broken up!
What one thing should everyone do before 30?