Lottery Winning- Lucky Or Smart
It is the big one ‘lizbeth! Powerball! Third largest jackpot! Your chance of winning is about 1 in 176-million….but…if you’d like to increase your chances of winning, Richard Lustig, seven-time lottery winner shared some tips with ABC on picking a winner:
1. Pick your own numbers: Don’t let the computer choose – it won’t increase your chances of winning.
2. Do your homework: Before you choose your own numbers, research online to make sure the set or sets of numbers you play have never come up before.
3. Stick with your strategy: Learn which numbers to play and how often to play. Commit to your numbers and stick to it.
4. Avoid lottery fever: When the lottery jackpots get so high they make the news, people get lottery fever. They tend to spend more on lottery tickets than they normally would and sometimes spend more than they can afford. Resist that temptation.
5. You have to play if you hope to win: Dream all you want about what you will do if you win, but if you don't buy a ticket, you'll never have a chance--no matter how miniscule--to make those dreams come true. And if you should win, don't go on an immediate spending spree. Instead, seek professional financial advice. And then you can go on a spending spree!