Fire investigators will be back at a house in Moxee today following a deadly fire Thursday morning. East Valley Fire Chief George Spencer says crews were called to the home on blossom drive in Moxee just after 4 yesterday morning. When they arrived they home was engulfed in flames. David Quevedo was outside having escaped the flames. But he told firefighters his wife Connie was trapped inside the house.

The crews doused the fire and found Connie dead in a bathroom. David was taken to a Yakima hospital for burn injuries. He was listed in satisfactory condition last night. The cause is said to be accidental and may have started in the living room. But the investigation continues today.