Contact Us

Fire Temporarily Closes Yakima Restaurant

Majors Restaurant
Majors Facebook Page

A fire in the kitchen at Majors Restaurant at South Third and Washington Avenues early this morning has forced the temporary closure of the building. Firefighters from Union Gap were called to the restaurant at about 4:00 a.m. after someone noticed smoke coming from the building and called authorities. When firefighters arrived they found the building full of smoke. The fire was put out and it’s now under investigation.

No injuries were reported.

More from newstalkkit.com

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalkkit.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!