Contact Us

Fire on Nob Hill Blvd Deemed Accidental

KNDO

Yakima firefighters responded to a structure fire in the 900 block of Nob Hill Blvd Saturday afternoon.

A nearby espresso stand employee smelled smoke and called 911. There was a fire on the roof of a building near 10th Ave and W Nob Hill Blvd when firefighters arrived on the scene.

A total of 16 firefighters responded to the scene and they were able to put out the fire, though they had to use special saws to access a mechanical room in the building to find the origin of the fire.

The estimated cost of the blaze is approximately $250,000.

Officials believe that the spark was caused by an electrical problem and have deemed the fire an accident. There were no injuries.

More from newstalkkit.com

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalkkit.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!