Contact Us

Elderly Mabton Couple Severely Burned in House Fire

flickr

An elderly couple from Mabton was severely burned and taken to a Seattle hospital Tuesday morning after a fire destroyed their home. Investigators say the woman sustained burns over 60% of her body. The man also received burns to his hands, arms and head. Firefighters say it started around 9:30 on the 400 block of 3rd avenue. The fire extended and burned two vehicles parked next to the residence. No other injuries were reported. The fire is under investigation. The couple was taken to a Yakima hospital then transferred to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.

More from newstalkkit.com

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalkkit.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on News Talk KIT quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!