Dave’s Diary: Super Bowl Showdown is a Chowdown
Sunday the world turns its eyes and stomach on the Super Bowl. Millions will watch...and eat...and eat...and watch and eat.
More than one in eight Americans orders takeout or delivery food for the Super Bowl, the National Restaurant Association says. What's the best football food? Wings? Pizza? Here are some more take out details:
- Viewers age 25 to 34 are the age group most likely to place a call for food.
- More than 20 percent of those fans will get takeout
- 80 percent of fans will order food for 3 or more people
- 57 percent feeding three to six
- 23 percent ordering for seven or more.