Dave’s Diary: Better to Give In Order to Recieve Good Service
Men's Health magazine has done the computation, calculated the consequences and has come up with a master plan for your holiday giving to the non-family/loved ones in your life. I don’t know the formula but here are the results….so you aren’t done shopping yet!
- Postman: can't accept gifts worth more than $20, so get him a couple of movie passes or a restaurant gift certificate.
- Trashman: Five bucks each in a nice card.
- Paper Carrier: $5 minus the cards.
- Secretary: Work related. Fancy pen, classy desk clock or a nice organizer.
- Co-Workers: Gift certificates, picture frames, a pretty candle.
Boss: Go in with everybody else for a group gift. Anything else is just schmoozing